I grew up knowing that I would be a teacher, and can remember the days of writing report cards for my dolls and stuffed animals like it was yesterday. Teaching my munchkins is stressful (to put it nicely), but I can’t imagine a more rewarding job.
Landing my dream job did not come easily, and I’ve gone through my share of heartbreaks to end up in my own classroom, but it was worth it. My dream is to one day write a book on all my teaching adventures, because as anyone knows who works with 9 year olds…. there is plenty to share!
Check out some of my teaching posts:
- The end of another school year!
- Losing my patience
- Boosting my student’s confidence
- Best Teacher Ever note from my student
- Springtime homework!
- How I get my kids to clean their desks!
- St. Patrick’s Day in the classroom
- Rising above negativity in the workplace
- Fun Fridays!
- Classroom President
- Read Across America Day!