First of all, thank you. All of your kind words from yesterdays post made me smile on one of the toughest days I’ve ever had. I will share more details with you later, but for now, I’m still trying to wrap my brain around some stuff.
Now on to the good stuff….
It’s Friday! Who is happy? Who is ready? This girl.
Yesterday, as I was sulking (and sobbing) through my day, one thing that helped me get through it was thinking about the Fall.
Do I love fresh fruits and veggies that come along with summertime? Of course.
Do I love flip flops & sundresses? So much.
Do I love sleeping in (well, to around 7) and planning my day around my workout? You bet.
Do I LOVE outdoor happy hours after a day of lounging in the sun? Um, just about my mostfavoritethingintheworld!!
… but am I looking forward to fall? Yes, yes I am!
So what is it about fall that has me pinning all fall related recipes, clothes, and home decor? Well, here are just a few of my favorite fall things that I am so looking forward to….
- Pumpkin related recipes! I kinda feel like this is a huge blogger cliché, but guess what? I don’t care. I LOVE pumpkin.I love it so much. And guess what will be back pretty soon? This bad boy…
- The changing leaves. One of my favorite parts of fall is the beautiful colors on the trees and of course, the smell of a big old pile of leaves! Everything smells so clean and fresh, and seeing all the bright colors makes me so happy!
- Football. Every little thing about football season is exciting to me. Bring it on!
- Cool weather. First of all, this summer has been unbearably hot. I feel like we’ve had our air conditioning on since April! I can’t wait to be able to open the windows and get some fresh air in here without feeling like I’m going to die. Second of all, I can’t turn on the oven with this heat. Our apartment gets SO hot when we turn on the oven that it’s nearly impossible to bake or cook without feeling like your cooking yourself! Bring on the crisp, cool air!
- Cute boots, sweaters, blazers, etc. (basically just fall attire in general). I mean, is this not the cutest fall outfit ever?
I want her clothes, boots, jewelry, bag, hair…. basically I want to be her. Looking through pinterest for cute fall attire has me so excited (until I remember I don’t have the funds to actually purchase any of it…).
- Outdoor workouts!!! I can’t wait to hit the pavement for some outdoor workouts!
- Sweats & red wine. When I think about cool fall evenings, I automatically picture myself in cozy sweats cuddled under a blanket on the couch, drinking my favorite… Red wine!
and last, but certainly not least….
- My new students!!! It’s ridiculous how excited I am to get this year started… I am so ready to get back in the classroom and meet my new little kiddos!
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Some things to do:
- Enter my giveaway! Winner will be announced tomorrow!
- Read a guest post I wrote on the awesome Yellow Haired Girl
blog about getting back on track!
What are you most looking forward to about the end of summer and the start of fall??
What are you most looking forward to about the weekend?