- will start off with an ice-cold, fizzy Kombucha for an extra dose of happiness and calm
- I will do my best to not freak out as my students dribble ice cream and chocolate syrup all over the classroom during our end-of-the-year Ice Cream party today
- I will take deep breaths and remember how exciting ice cream is to me too, rather than get frustrated and lose my patience each time I am asked, “Mrs. S… but WHEN are we having our ice cream?!?!”
- I will try to hold back my tears as I get hug after hug from my little kiddos as they realize that our year together is coming to an end
- I will be PROUD of all the hard work that they’ve done throughout the school year as I take down our “All – Star” Bulletin Board
- I will make sure all of my students have the chance to finally sit in the beloved “Book Nook Chair”
I will be thankful for everything that this amazing group of students have taught me over the past 10 months, and the thousands of smiles and laughs that they have brought me
and last, but not least… I will try my HARDEST not to say this out loud… no promises though.
What was your most memorable year when you were in school and why??
What is something that you’d like to remember for yourself over the next few days?
How was your weekend?! What did you do?